Black Friday (or the lack thereof)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Petco used to have litter that was in a large container and could then be scooped into a refillable pail. It was cheap. They did require initially buying the refillable pail filled with the litter.
Here in Denver my local one still has that big bin for bulk buying of their litter. I don't remember if initially they had a brand name for it, but now it's called SoPhresh, and they additionally have a grass seed litter under that brand name that is fantastic for being dust free.

I seriously like sales so Black Friday works for me. I have a list of things I make note of through the year and if I find an item for a decent price, it's mine 😉 For example, an anti-fatigue floor mat for the kitchen that's originally priced above $100, which I'd never pay, is on sale today for $34, and a heartbeat/purr comfort "toy" that has a lot of options for setting the length of time of the heartbeat, the purr or both together, plus includes a little microwaveable heat pack, that is usually around $30 is available for $13. Done and done.

Last edited: