Black Friday Ads

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Publix (grocery store chain in the southern US) often has the Tidy Cats 20 pound jugs BOGO so I get those. Whenever I am out in Target or the grocery store, I check the litter aisle for deals. I have about 200 pounds of litter in the house so I don't really need it right now. We don't have a Pets Supply Plus near me.
Great, thank you. Looks like there is a Publix in the town 30 min. away, so I'll keep my eye out on sales! The PSP only had 12 of the pails in the unscented this morning.Cleared them out, haha. I was thinking of getting jugs, too, but the pails are so easy to stack for storage. Have you found a useful technique for storing the jugs if you stock up?

No I've had fish many times, with varying levels of success, lol. Largest tank I've had is 55g, and I intended to set that one up after I moved to the new house, but it's been dry for 5 years so I don't trust the sealant. Plus the stand was damaged in storage. Will use that one for the snakes I guess. Time for a new one!
Setting up a new one is always fun! I'd be wary of the sealant, too. Bet the snakes will love the old tank, lots of room!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My ex had salt water tanks, we had three of them all over 100 gallons. A lot of people are afraid of salt water tanks but once they are set up and balanced right they actually take care of themselves.

I am down to only one cat at the moment so I don't get in on stocking up on good litter sales. She is in the early stages of CKD so she goes through litter faster but still with only one cat I just don't use enough of it to do the big stocking up thing.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great, thank you. Looks like there is a Publix in the town 30 min. away, so I'll keep my eye out on sales! The PSP only had 12 of the pails in the unscented this morning.Cleared them out, haha. I was thinking of getting jugs, too, but the pails are so easy to stack for storage. Have you found a useful technique for storing the jugs if you stock up?

Setting up a new one is always fun! I'd be wary of the sealant, too. Bet the snakes will love the old tank, lots of room!
I keep all the girls' things in a spare room. I call it the cat room (clever. I know. :lol:) All of the litter boxes are in there and I keep the litter in a corner lined up.