Black Cats Only

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Thank you!  Have you heard of Cole & Marmalade?  They're internet kitty starts and their videos are soo fun and cute to watch.  :)  They are also a halloween pair.
I wasn't.  But I looked them up.  Yes, they are precious!  Thanks.

aylaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Hi! I'm new here. This is my ball of fluff who is presently unnamed. We're working on her name, slowly but surely.

This is her greatest skill - napping. 

I'm having a hard time capturing good photos of her (she's been here almost 24 hours) but I hope to figure something out in time.

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Hi! I'm new here. This is my ball of fluff who is presently unnamed. We're working on her name, slowly but surely.

I'm having a hard time capturing good photos of her (she's been here almost 24 hours) but I hope to figure something out in time.
Black cats are so hard to get pictures of! :lol3:
Flash generally helps for me.
She's a pretty girl, let us know when you've got a name picked! :D

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

How about Violet? Black cats look so good in purples (and all other colors of course!!
)

purrna2go

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ahahahahahaaaa.  Fearsome lil black kittykat.  Even this one is 'dorble.  I miss my lil kat.  Thx for posting something lighthearted and funny.

scrappy101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is there a forum for calicos cause I have one a rare color she is grey calico with light tan and another color

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
When I see pics like this I always wonder how the cat got up there. None of my cats ever climb any higher than the back of the sofa and sometimes I find one on the dining table (a big no-no) but book cases or tops of doors? Never.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
  Patrick-about to pounce on Panthera

Patrick- on the table where he is not supposed to be

He is really an all-back cat but has faded to reddish brown and even white in places due to a lack of tyrosine in his diet like @norachan's Carpet

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
When I see pics like this I always wonder how the cat got up there. None of my cats ever climb any higher than the back of the sofa and sometimes I find one on the dining table (a big no-no) but book cases or tops of doors? Never.

She just puts on her little Super-cat cape and flies up there!  
     There's a half wall right next to the bookcase so she jumps up on that and then on to the bookcase.  Zoe and Ozzy are my high climbers--the higher the better for them.  Hannah and Rico, not so much.  They'd rather stay closer to the ground.