Black Cats Only

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Here he is hugging an all-black long haired boy  named Mephistopheles with Sascha who looked like a Russian Blue but was just a blue cat  
  Those whiskers really are long!!!!!   Bustapher must have thought he needed nice wide spaces to make sure he didn't get stuck anywhere!  

@segelkatt    I know this is a thread for black cats but please, never say any cat is just blue!  

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The newest black cat in the family. Henry. Today's his first day at home.

This is his photo from the shelter. He's relaxing in his room. I'll take some new pics after he's had some time to get adjusted. Other than vet visits, he's never been out of the shelter before. He's 6 years old, healthy and very sweet.

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

@Kat0121  He is beautiful!!!! I love the white in his ears!! Conrgats to you and to Henry!!!
Thank you. He is very handsome. 
I am very much looking forward to him being relaxed enough to join the rest of us. He's used to being with lots of other cats so it's probably an adjustment in itself just being in a room alone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

Those whiskers really are long!!!!!   Bustapher must have thought he needed nice wide spaces to make sure he didn't get stuck anywhere!  

@segelkatt    I know this is a thread for black cats but please, never say any cat is just blue!  

I've got Sascha on the blue cat site, I did not mean that he was any less of a cat, just meant to say that he was not a Russian Blue although he looked like one. I had him for many years before he passed away and he was my big love. Now I have a black cat, Panthera who is my avatar, that is almost a reincarnation of him and although I have heard him for less than 4 years and he is almost 8 years old he has become my love to fill the hole that Sascha's passing left.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

The newest black cat in the family. Henry. Today's his first day at home.

This is his photo from the shelter. He's relaxing in his room. I'll take some new pics after he's had some time to get adjusted. Other than vet visits, he's never been out of the shelter before. He's 6 years old, healthy and very sweet.
Very handome!   How sad Henry hasn't been out of the shelter before now, I have my fingers crossed he settles with you quickly and this gotcha day is the first of a long and beautiful future for you together.  

I've got Sascha on the blue cat site, I did not mean that he was any less of a cat, just meant to say that he was not a Russian Blue although he looked like one. I had him for many years before he passed away and he was my big love. Now I have a black cat, Panthera who is my avatar, that is almost a reincarnation of him and although I have heard him for less than 4 years and he is almost 8 years old he has become my love to fill the hole that Sascha's passing left.  
It's OK @segelkatt  ,  I was gesting, I know you love blues as much as you love black kitties and your Panthera (who is of course seriously gorgeous).

liabee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have two black cats. Here's a photo of Monty looking very pleased with himself and Loki is in my Avatar photo :)

View media item 210094

Last edited:

angelamariebee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
^^ This reminds me of a picture a friend once took of my black cat sitting on the roof one night. Eyes glowing from the camera flash. Wonderfully spooky!

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^^ This reminds me of a picture a friend once took of my black cat sitting on the roof one night. Eyes glowing from the camera flash. Wonderfully spooky!
One person posted a pic of a black cat where ALL you could see were the glowing eyes, I laughed so hard when I saw that. Maybe that person could run it again, I think it's also an avatar pic.

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Talk about shiny fur!  
   Is it my imagination or is there a hint of pink fluffiness around the neck in that first one @kitty online?  

I don't think that is pink fur but the pink skin shining through. There is a lot of reflection on that fur and you can see pink on the ears and elsewhere. Whoever heard of a pink cat besides a cartoon?