Black Cats Only

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
@Kris361    LMAO at Grimlock, thank you for posting that video! 
   It's such a cute phase when kitty plays fetch and hasn't figured out they can train their human to fetch for them,  but oh my, those teddy clips are something else!     

Does he want you to throw teddy for him to catch too, or is he bringing his catch to you as a gift and waiting for praise? 
  That little kitty doesn't look like he's going to be afraid of anything. Gorgeous. 

kris361

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Actually with the teddy he is just being klepto!  I have never had cat so possessive of what he considers his things.  He claimed teddy along time ago and if anyone removes him or anything else that he considers his (like my shoes) then he immediately returns his missing items to it's place...... which is under the bed.  Now for teddy he settles for "near the bed" since he has almost ripped his hear off trying to pull him under.  Don't think he will ever be afraid of anything.  He could never image why anyone or anything was not created for his personal joy.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Actually with the teddy he is just being klepto!  I have never had cat so possessive of what he considers his things.  He claimed teddy along time ago and if anyone removes him or anything else that he considers his (like my shoes) then he immediately returns his missing items to it's place...... which is under the bed.  Now for teddy he settles for "near the bed" since he has almost ripped his hear off trying to pull him under.  Don't think he will ever be afraid of anything.  He could never image why anyone or anything was not created for his personal joy.
I love it.  What an amazing cat.  How old is he?

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

That is awesome! 
  Like @betsygee  I'd love to know how old he is.  His behaviour reminds me a bit of Mouse until he was about two when he learned I'd fetch if he didn't, and yes - fearless.  I swear Mouse thinks he is the size of a human and ruler of all in his territoryb (my apartment).  It doesn't matter how big something is it is fair game, but Grimlock takes it to a whole new level! Mouse has never attacked a large teddy and tried to drag in under the bed, that must have looked hilarious! 

kris361

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is a little over 3 yeas old.  Still acts like a kitten.  He can be very demanding and if ignored starts pushing things off the table, pulling down various items and just generally being a bad kitty until somebody plays with him. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

He is a little over 3 yeas old.  Still acts like a kitten.  He can be very demanding and if ignored starts pushing things off the table, pulling down various items and just generally being a bad kitty until somebody plays with him. 
Tee hee, a wise cat that has learned his skills well. 

He's so cute though that you'd have to give in to him pretty quickly. 

sharon budd

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
These are photos of my darling girl kady she passed away 15th may this year I miss her with all my heart always will do such a mummys girl followed me everywhere love you kady xx