Black cats are good luck!

littlelion

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's awesome! I love black cats! My friend's grandmother has a black cat and her name is Lucky :)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Black cats are the best!

I've got two and my parents have one. We always had black cats when we were growing up as my Dad loved them.

helsic

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I also have a black cat, he is the sweetest kitten I have ever had!!! Here in China people also has stupid ideas about black cats!!

gverdugo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's been a long time since we got a black cat, but I agree that they are sweetie hearts and it's good to adopt them! I'd never hesitate to adopt a cat simply because it was black. 

csts

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Barry is so cute! I bet he is going to look very debonair when he grows up.

I
black cats!  I just love how their fur is so glossy and sleek. In Japan, black cats really are considered good luck. A Japanese shipping company, Yamato Transport, uses a black cat carrying her kitten as their logo. The black "maneki-neko" (the beckoning lucky cat dolls) specifically symbolize good health and warding away evil spirits.

kittykatluv

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
All cats are beautiful and a blessing to those who appreciate them. I have a big soft spot for black cats as I have had two and both chose me. They are truly the sweetest kitties!