Black And White Cats Thread!

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Post your black or white cats here.

Black and white on one cat (ie tuxedos and white with black spots) is fine too. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here's my Artcityclaws' Alaskan White Lion. I love this pic because it really shows off his face and ear set. I'm excited to see what he looks like as an adult.

IMG_20171106_021837723.jpg

If he looks grumpy here, I woke him up from his nap. I gave him a treat after, though, so all is well!

This is my big older boy, Fang. He's recovering from allergen issues, hence the missing fur, but he will look like a beautiful panther boy in no time!

POMELO_20170317163602_save.jpg

Here's one of him all healed up. Yes, he is my vampire kitty. :)

IMG_20170303_004319_087.jpg

This is my mom's senior who crossed the rainbow bridge this year. She will forever be missed. RIP Witty.

IMG_20170820_064444_066.jpg

This is my girl, Abigail, (named after the King Diamond song/album) I kept from my first foster litter, as a baby. I kept them all, out of sentiment and because they are just such great cats. But she in particular is special.

IMG_20170428_212819_163.jpg

This is Abby as an adult. Sorry for the blurry pic! I don't have many adult photos of her because she never holds still! I call her my monkey-cat. When she's not doting over me, she's doing flips on my computer chair's arm. She's a trip, and I love her dearly. Oh, did I mention she even has a prehensile tail? She loves to wrap it around my hand and arm as I pet her. It's the cutest thing.

IMG_20171129_143231645.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Did someone say black cat? Although we tend to refer to Nightfury as the dark void because he is so black he vanishes in the dark.

Wow, he looks like a sleek Egyptian cat statue. He's beautiful. Lean and shiny and beautiful, he's stunning.

This is Kiwi. She is two and a half and is definitely the boss cat.

View attachment 207717
Gorgeous! Looks like she might be part Maine Coon. She looks big, has some slight lynx tips, and has the right coat. Either way, she's a beauty.