blaaaaaaah

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got the 2 little babies, they are the 8-9 week old double positive ones, and OMG are they beyond adorable!!!!!!!!! they are are both fat little roly-polies, of course don't look ill at all
they're a girl and a boy, the girl is a gray tabby full of spunk and the boy is a little more laid back snow tabby (white with brown tabby patches) and he has a little chocolate chip nose
I tried to get pics, but the girl, whose name is Nike, was hopping around my living room like a rabbit
and the boy, whose name is Eros, promptly ran under the bed
but they were both out this morning for snuggles
they are soooo cute!!! The rescue director wants to test the maine coon mix Jinx again, just to be sure she really is positive, but she is gorgeous, reminds me a lot of Miss Mew's Reilly, but with some orange mixed in her fur. Very vocal as well
and as far as the fourth kitty, the 3-legged torti, the vet has decided to keep her, but the director is going to try talk to him again, cause she's living in a cage right now
not much of a life really.
When I got home, of course there was some hissing and growling, but no real "physical" action going on, both the kitties seem to like Vino a lot though, they walked right up to him and sniffed/got sniffed. Demeter, and of course Sapphire, seem to be the ones taking the most offense, although Ismene was kinda pouting a little, and even Pandora and Antigone growled a little. Zeus keeps charging them, running full speed right up to them, and the kits just hiss a little, then are like "hi!" then Zeus will hiss
I think they'll be best friends by the time I get home. i warned them to stay away from the orange one
and I don't think Girl (my other dog) even noticed them. So all in all, not a bad experience. I feel much, much better today though. Talked to J a little, not that anything's worked out, but.... and not quite so emotional either
Thanks for listening to me everybody!