Birthday Offers

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I feel like I often start this thread on August 1st. :lol2:

My birthday is in August, so now that it is August 1st, the emails are rolling in with "birthday gifts" from stores, restaurants, etc. Some of the deals are good. So far this morning I have gotten a free entree at a local restaurant only good on my birthday. Too bad we are going to be out of town on my birthday. The $15 off at another restaurant good for all of August will get used. It's only 8:19 AM, I wonder what other emails I'll get today? :think: :lol:

Do you sign up for deals and if you do, do you use any of your birthday offers?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy August Birthday! :bday:

I love all the b'day perks too but unfortunately don't get to take advantage of all of them either. Regarding you being out of town and not being able to get a free entree at a local restaurant, could you explain that to them in advance and politely ask if they could extend the birthday offer? It would be good business for them to accommodate you especially since it's local and in your immediate area. I did that exact same thing and they said, "no problem," as long as it's in the same month.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually get pretty good coupons for Macy's. OH! That reminds me...I need to change my address on my account! That nasty old woman I roomed with is getting all my good coupons! That's why I haven't been getting any! Grrrr. :argh:
I am doing that RIGHT NOW. They give you a GOOD ONE for your birthday, and I'm not gonna let that nasty old lady have it (long story about that....short version- bad roommate, I moved.)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday, Abby's Mom.

I don't know where to sigh up for coupons so I don't get any deals.

Muffy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I've got a way to go though. My birthday is at the end of August. :)

The $10 for Kohls came in the mail yesterday and has already been used. :biggrin: