Biopsy Results

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Saw my doctor today and he confirmed what I got in the mail. I do have breast cancer. he is referring me to a surgeon. The one he is referring me to is the same surgeon I had for my gall bladder surgery in 2004. He is an excellent surgeon. I should know when my appointment is sometime next week and after I see him when my surgery is. I don't know at this time if I will be having a lumpectomy or a mastectomy. I am keeping strong in my faith in God.

At my church's Ladies Bunco last night, one of my friends gave me a heart shaped Prayer Box. Inside is has the scripture, "By His stripes we are healed" I am to look in the box every morning before I get up.
Prayers going your way. Take your Bible and find every scripture about healing that you can. Mark them with a high lighter. Then keep reading them and standing on the "Word". Our daughter had Non Hodgkins lymphoma in '95 and breast cancer three years ago. She is turning 50 tomorrow. Prayers kept her here when her prognosis by the doctors was not good. remember you have many believing with you for your healing. Hugs and prayers.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
So sorry to hear this. You have many positive :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: heading your way. You are a strong person and now it's time to fight. We'll be right here beside you to cheer you and support you along the way. :hugs:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers going your way. Take your Bible and find every scripture about healing that you can. Mark them with a high lighter. Then keep reading them and standing on the "Word". Our daughter had Non Hodgkins lymphoma in '95 and breast cancer three years ago. She is turning 50 tomorrow. Prayers kept her here when her prognosis by the doctors was not good. remember you have many believing with you for your healing. Hugs and prayers.
I agree, & think this is a wonderful suggestion.
 I will be praying for you & your healing. I also pray that you will only have to have the surgery & no treatment, like my mom did 8 years ago.

It's wonderful to see all this faith & support come together.
 As a survivor, my mom now makes cancer bags full of great useful stuff for people going through this. I'd love to have her send you one.

I will p.m. you.

Sending lots of hugs!!!!

Kelly

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Praying for you to have strength and peace right now. :heart2: You are a strong, brave lady and you are going to get through this and come out even stronger! We are all behind you and here to support you! :hugs: :vibes: