Bill the Cat!

gemini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mr. Cat...I just got around to reading this thread. I'm sure Bill is very happy you have generously let him come into your home. They will all get along eventually. We have one that likes our new comers at times and at other times would rather take a swip at them.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hiya Joe!

Where's Bill's picture? Are you planning on posting one of him soon

I'd love to see him! It seems like many members have been adopting strays!!! I too have found two new loves! Six or seven weeks old

What a wonderful thing it is to be able to have a heart! I know we may not have much, but I know what we do have can never be bought! I don't know a member on here that can't say that about themselves...we have lot's of big hearts on this site...and there's always room for more

Good luck with Bill Joe, he sounds like a true diplomat (hmmm...sort of like his new Dad!)

Hugs to Bill, Michaela & Tonya xoxox oh and of course you! :laughing2

Love & Peace
Catarina

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your good wishes! As for a photograph, I'll have to use up more of the film in my camera before having it developed; or else Bill will have to be here during daylight hours (he leaves before sunrise and returns after dark) so I can snag his image with my web camera. We shall see, I hope!

=^..^=