Bijou and Mika

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think they are both beautiful. Bijou looks so much like my Precious RB Snoopy when he was young. I always thought he was a Blue Point, but maybe he was a Lilac. Snoopy lived to be 20 and he never got dark. Now, my Seal point Shane who is pictured in my siggy is 7 and he's so dark, he's brown. He's never been outside nor exposed to cold.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RarePuss

very beautiful, are they siblings?
They have the same parents but Mika is from a later litter. Our daughter moved out and missed Bijou so much she went to the same breeder and got Mika. Then she realized it was a big tough world out there and not as nice as home and moved back in with Mika. So I guess you could say Mika is my "grandbaby"!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I think they are both beautiful. Bijou looks so much like my Precious RB Snoopy when he was young. I always thought he was a Blue Point, but maybe he was a Lilac. Snoopy lived to be 20 and he never got dark. Now, my Seal point Shane who is pictured in my siggy is 7 and he's so dark, he's brown. He's never been outside nor exposed to cold.
I had a sealpoint many years ago and she also got very dark. Bijou's back is getting quite dark now (not dark like a sealpoint but certainly darker than I thought he would get. Mika is getting a little darker but I don't think she will get as dark as Bijou.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by little cat

Awww..what a wonderful cats Bijou and Mika!!!!!

I love their blue eyes and color!

Beautiful cats and beautiful pic!
Your Darius is a handsome kitty!