big difference INDOOR nutro vs Regular

sanboy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
has anyone have any experience on the INDOOR vs the REGULAR nutro for kittens

the reason i have been feeding the INDOOR is the " less smell in the poop "

but i know my kitten doesnt get very excited for it

I bought a small bag of the regular nutro and she digs right in ..

both bags say " help eliminate " odor ......

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have fed both.
I'm back to regular though, because the Indoor was making my svelte cats into skinny cats.

Both are great at odor control, in fact, I honestly can't tell any difference as far as poop smell goes.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I have fed both.
I'm back to regular though, because the Indoor was making my svelte cats into skinny cats.

Both are great at odor control, in fact, I honestly can't tell any difference as far as poop smell goes.
I had the skinny issue to that l carnitine does thin kittys down,...lmao... I prefer the regular due to it not containing soy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sanboy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

I have fed both.

this is exactly what i was wondering ................ as i said both bags said that it helps with the ODOR

emmylou

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If your cat is happier with the regular, then that's probably best. Since they're the same brand and line, they're probably pretty close. I just use the Indoor because of shedding issues and because my cat is sedentary.