Big Bang Theory Fans

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
So, what did you all think of Penny cutting her hair?  Yay or nay?  I know among some fans it was a really big controversy.

I really didn't care about her hair--if that's what Kaley Cuoco wanted, that's her business and I thought it looked good either way, but they seemed to use it (along with her new job) on the show to be the catalyst to change her character into a more grown-up version of Penny.  Her manner of dress changed, along with her attitude and actions, the same time she got the haircut.  I do kinda like it back long now, it just seems to suit her better.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Personally I didn't care for it short but it didn't bother me at all. It's her hair. And yes she did change a lot after that cut.

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
@Tracie Holladay  love the short cut on you!!!   I have short "er" hair now, but I just can't bring myself to go that short.  Not yet, anyway!  The more aggravated I get with mine, the more apt I am to whack it off!

msserena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've watched the show from day one. My previous work used to make fun of me because I am like Sheldon in a lot of ways, they wanted to find a real life man like Sheldon for me to date. I'm not into the show as much as I used to be, it's changed course & I'm losing interest very slowly. I don't think Sheldon should have ever had a girlfriend, that's part of the hilarity that made him who he is. Now he's becoming more 'normal".

Raj could go either way, gf or no gf. He's got some good lines & he totally makes the show, heck they all do. Overall it's a good show. The remote control Hawking was awesome!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tracie holladay

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today - 9 December - is Simon Helberg's birthday!

I will go watch some early BBT and crochet. :)