BG!

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
....   Maybe the Hippo Huggers.  I'll be sorry if any of them hear about this.  Especially Bonnie.  She's sweet, but man, what a behind!  She needs one of those warning beepers trucks have!  Hahaha!  OW!  Darn it, Bonnie, don't sneak up on me like that! ....   ....

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

stevernie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
....   Maybe the Hippo Huggers.  I'll be sorry if any of them hear about this.  Especially Bonnie.  She's sweet, but man, what a behind!  She needs one of those warning beepers trucks have!  Hahaha!  OW!  Darn it, Bonnie, don't sneak up on me like that! ....   ....
Don't forget the Wide Load signs. Oh,and nail everything down that the quaking earth may shatter. I want to know how you got booted out of the frame already BD. Come on...tell The Steve what you did. Never mind,I'll use my vivid imagination and make up the rest 

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  ..... so the only decent thing she had that you can actually see someone's face was that shooting star thing with Bonnie. 
Don't be using YOUR vivid imagination!  You'll get us both booted to the moon! .....  
The dog units still haven't gotten to go to PetSmart.  I wish they'd all go SOMEWHERE!  My "naughty paws" are just itching to get into some daily Evil! ......

stevernie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
  ..... so the only decent thing she had that you can actually see someone's face was that shooting star thing with Bonnie. 
Don't be using YOUR vivid imagination!  You'll get us both booted to the moon! .....  
The dog units still haven't gotten to go to PetSmart.  I wish they'd all go SOMEWHERE!  My "naughty paws" are just itching to get into some daily Evil! ......
ME??? We already got our paws slapped....and I'm SO blaming YOU! I knew it Darn,my big chance to go where no one knows me,get away from the adoring fans...and now I'm in the slammer already...with YOU!!!

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, look at the bright side.  Over here!  I'm showing you the bright side!  At least you'll be in the slammer with the only one who could possibly understand you.  Who can even out-bad you!  And that takes talent.  Of which I have an abundant supply.  I even have an orange toe.  What more could I possibly need?  Oops,  I think I'm getting off topic. 

stevernie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Well, look at the bright side.  Over here!  I'm showing you the bright side!  At least you'll be in the slammer with the only one who could possibly understand you.  Who can even out-bad you!  And that takes talent.  Of which I have an abundant supply.  I even have an orange toe.  What more could I possibly need?  Oops,  I think I'm getting off topic. 
Yes...Gma had a sign once that said something about furiend ending up in jail next to each other. A TRUE furiend would look at you and say"that was fun". Why did you look at me and say "you again!!!" Kidding,you could NOT function without The Steve-I'm like your R paw,or your right toe-the orange one :) That would be the smart and beautiful toe you know!

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes...Gma had a sign once that said something about furiend ending up in jail next to each other. A TRUE furiend would look at you and say"that was fun". Why did you look at me and say "you again!!!" Kidding,you could NOT function without The Steve-I'm like your R paw,or your right toe-the orange one :) That would be the smart and beautiful toe you know!
But not the inquisitive toe?  Because my toe is full of questions this morning.  Like - why is this such a lame holiday day?  Chocolate mint day?  Oh just gag.  You know it took a human at work one day to come up with that.  He decided chocolate needed help.  Sure, maybe with some caramel.  Or peanut butter.  Nothing has ever been improved by adding mint!  Name one thing!  I'm waiting.  *tap tap tap*  See?  Couldn't do it!

Well, at least it's Tug O' War Day.  We might just pull this one out of the toilet yet.  Although we haven't had enough rain to make a decent tug o'  war here.  How about you?  Has all that snow melted yet into a knee-deep quagmire of sucking mud?  Don't you just love that slurp-suck sound the mud makes when you try to pull your feet out?  It's warm enough, I could hook up the hose and flood the back yard, let it soak for a couple hours.   Ta-daa!  Instant mud pit!  Okay, semi-instant.  See the things I do for you?

pdbudd

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey BeeGee

Here i am on the cats only... that's CAT TO CAT ONLY mewing to each other, forum.

Okay, this is my first time and only GTt is supposed to be on because she has a profile page. But I am the family typist and writer so that must be all I have to say.

Did you and Steve do anything today?

UBB played with the Alternate Olympics curling team... exciting stuff but Angel mallow's all-girlz team is going to get the GOLD.

Do you know if there is a way to send this to multiple cats on this CATS ONLY forum? Seems silly to c/p to all my furends.

Purrty soon I am going to get my profile page on the Cat Site. I haven't written it yet. UBB's is ready to go although he has not selected a mew photo yet.

And mom keeps procrastinating on her reviews for Amazon... but we are watching a lot of good DVDs. And more snow and ice just keeps us inside and b-o-r-e-d. GTt is going nuts. Everyone wants to see the grass growing. *sigh*

How 'bout we meet over at Steve's hot tub spa for a mid-winter pawty? Let the Cat Daniels flow!!

I think I have to c/p to Steve. What to you think?

Purrs,

PD Budd

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey BeeGee

How 'bout we meet over at Steve's hot tub spa for a mid-winter pawty? Let the Cat Daniels flow!!

I think I have to c/p to Steve. What to you think?

Purrs,

PD Budd
As you know, being with Steve in his bubble-o-rama hot tub is not my favorite thing to do.  Winter OR summer.  Sir Toot Uncommon is sometimes quite too much to bear.  Or bare even! 
.... I'm all for the flowing Cat Daniels!  As for what we did today, well, there WAS that tug o' war tournament.  Which reminds me, I have to check the Catty Shack recap to learn the results! 
.... And of course we argued over who got the Choc. mint Girl Scout cookies.  I didn't want one, and he insisted they aren't that awful.

Bonnie and the Stevettes are supposed to be playing the Mallow girls tomorrow.  That should be great for a few laughs!  I can't picture Bonnie of the Humongous Butt and Stick Steve shoving a huge rock around on the ice!  I CAN picture Steve riding around on the thing!  Mimi is probably the voice of reason on the team.  Or Gretchen. 

It's almost too bad they all have names that sound like people. ..
.. Now no one will realize this is an all-cat conversation.  Even Gracie sounds like a , well, girl.  We need to get Pig and Grabby or Hot Rod over here.  No one will mistake THOSE names for humans!  I hope....

stevernie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

As you know, being with Steve in his bubble-o-rama hot tub is not my favorite thing to do.  Winter OR summer.  Sir Toot Uncommon is sometimes quite too much to bear.  Or bare even! 
.... I'm all for the flowing Cat Daniels!  As for what we did today, well, there WAS that tug o' war tournament.  Which reminds me, I have to check the Catty Shack recap to learn the results! 
.... And of course we argued over who got the Choc. mint Girl Scout cookies.  I didn't want one, and he insisted they aren't that awful.

Bonnie and the Stevettes are supposed to be playing the Mallow girls tomorrow.  That should be great for a few laughs!  I can't picture Bonnie of the Humongous Butt and Stick Steve shoving a huge rock around on the ice!  I CAN picture Steve riding around on the thing!  Mimi is probably the voice of reason on the team.  Or Gretchen. 

It's almost too bad they all have names that sound like people. ..
.. Now no one will realize this is an all-cat conversation.  Even Gracie sounds like a , well, girl.  We need to get Pig and Grabby or Hot Rod over here.  No one will mistake THOSE names for humans!  I hope....
 Never thought about that-we DO all have semi normal names!!!  Although...I DO want to point out that Steve is by far a great and noble name.  Whatcha mean Stick Steve-I am ALL muscle!!! (no,not all mouth muscle) You may now call me Champ instead of Skippy. Yes,we will ALL celebrate in the hot tub after the great win(win,not wind). Got to get the bubbles flowing,as in the champagne type  

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry guys, right now my heart's just not in it.  I don't want to risk being off-topic.  I seem to do it just by showing up.  And here I thought this was going to be fun.  Sorry for the bad advice.  I think I'll just pick up my towel and go home.  Bee Gee

Last edited:

stevernie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IDK BG....all that turn yourself around and left paw and right paw gets me a bit dizzy.  I may feel the need to be sick on something. Any suggestions  

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL-The Bigi!!!! How appropriate with the sharks circling 
. Better give Pig a break before he gets carpet burn
And those big blow-up palm trees!  Don't think THAT wasn't an extra-effort!  I'll rummage around in Pig's camper and see what else I can find....