Best wet food for kitten

Katttttt003

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, I have looked at a lot of brands of kitten food but I cant decide on which is the best. I feed my adult cat tiki cat and I believe it is a great food, I was wondering if I could feed that to the kitten too. He is a bit malnourished but he is eating a lot and getting better I just want to make sure he's getting all the nutrition he needs :) should I go with tiki cat or food specifically for kittens? I plan on feeding wet food only

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
As long as the line you feed is labeled "all stages" it will be good for your kitten too. It's only the ones labeled as "adult" only that shouldn't be given to kittens.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
As long as the line you feed is labeled "all stages" it will be good for your kitten too. It's only the ones labeled as "adult" only that shouldn't be given to kittens.
This is true, but there may not be as many calories in the Tiki as in regular kitten food, so you may need to feed a lot more of it! Guess it really depends on which Tiki line you are dishing up :wink: But whatever, be sure to let him eat as much as he wants right now, especially if he's currently malnourished.