Best Sitcoms Ever?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GratefulBear629

Which version do you like better? The British or the American version? I like the British one better. I wish it was shown at times I could actually watch it! lol

Colin Mochrie is my favorite but I like Ryan Stiles, Mike McShane, Steven Frost and Brad Sherwood.

The episode where Robin Williams guest starred was hilarious!
Isn't Colin Mochrie awesome!? It's like he barely gets by, but somehow he does it and he can even make the other stars laugh during the improv.

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nobody else was into NewsRadio, huh? Oh well.....how about Get Smart? Anyone else love that one? I watched the reruns when I was about 6 and decided wanted to be agent 99 when I grew up.

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love when he has to make up a song... like Scene to Rap or a Hoedown. And one verse is something like very, very, very, very, very, very...... you get the idea. hahaha

And games like Greatest Hits/Dating Service/Home Shopping/Film Noir/Mission Improbable are his best.

Scenes From a Hat - "What George W. Bush is really thinking during Cabinet meetings"
Wayne steps out, and stares around, signifying nothing
Greg Proops: What's the "W" stand for, anyway? Whatever...
Colin Mochrie: There isn't even a cabinet in here.

Colin Mochrie: [during 'Narrate'] He had a face only a mother could love... if she was blind in one eye and had that sorta milky film over the other. But still, he was my identical twin brother.

Drew Carey: [playing "Scenes From A Hat"] Strange items to ask a neighbor to borrow.
Colin Mochrie: Hi, I need some monkey testicles and a cola.

Colin Mochrie: This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

This has to be one of the best shows of all time.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leli

Nobody else was into NewsRadio, huh?
Oh definitely NewsRadio. Loved that show.

Others:
Frank's Place
Night Court
Scrubs
John Laroquette (1st season which was kind of dark; 2nd season not so great)
Reno 911

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by GratefulBear629

I love when he has to make up a song... like Scene to Rap or a Hoedown. And one verse is something like very, very, very, very, very, very...... you get the idea. hahaha

And games like Greatest Hits/Dating Service/Home Shopping/Film Noir/Mission Improbable are his best.

Scenes From a Hat - "What George W. Bush is really thinking during Cabinet meetings"
Wayne steps out, and stares around, signifying nothing
Greg Proops: What's the "W" stand for, anyway? Whatever...
Colin Mochrie: There isn't even a cabinet in here.

Colin Mochrie: [during 'Narrate'] He had a face only a mother could love... if she was blind in one eye and had that sorta milky film over the other. But still, he was my identical twin brother.

Drew Carey: [playing "Scenes From A Hat"] Strange items to ask a neighbor to borrow.
Colin Mochrie: Hi, I need some monkey testicles and a cola.

Colin Mochrie: This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

This has to be one of the best shows of all time.
all time favorite was Colin doing the green screen with clips of himself and he says "it all started with a ill-timed bald joke,"

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My all time favorite has to be the Film Noir game with the burnoose suit, the Meer of Grufunkastan and the cat!! Ryan couldn't even finish the game he was laughing so much.