Best place to order freeze dried food?

space1101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Can anyone recommend a good place to order freeze dried food like Stella & Chewy's or primal online?  I ordered from petfooddirect several times, they either ship me the wrong flavor or expired freeze dried food.  It has happened almost everytime I ordered from them.  Is amazon a better place to order freeze dried food?  Thanks!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Well, there are many places to order, depending on what you ordering, some have better prices on S & C, some have better prices on Primal, but MaraOzza just turned me on to this site  http://www.lukesallnatural.com/ which I think has just about the best prices I've seen.  I have not ordered from them yet, but am about to.  They even sell Radcat at really good prices.  Not sure how much they charge for shipping FROZEN items, but shipping on dehydrated was pretty reasonable, so I'm told.

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Caseyshiddenpantry.com

doggiefood.com

k9cuisine.com

I have ordered from all these places with success, the first shipping tends to be high but she carries a good variety, doggiefood often has sales and always free shipping over $50, same with the last place although their prices can be higher but sometimes they have good deals/sales, also they have free samples. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

space1101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you all the the suggestion!  I will try these websites.  Thank you!

goingpostal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey if you didn't order kcuisine has 15% off everything and their SC is already on sale.  Today only though.  code ny15