Best mid-range dry food

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bellatrix

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So you still trust Nutro after all the recent recalls? The two older ones ate Nutro Max Salmon formula years ago before all the recalls and formula changes. At this point I am about ready to give in and let them go back to their beloved Purina Naturals and Pro-Plan Selects.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by bellatrix

So you still trust Nutro after all the recent recalls? The two older ones ate Nutro Max Salmon formula years ago before all the recalls and formula changes. At this point I am about ready to give in and let them go back to their beloved Purina Naturals and Pro-Plan Selects.
Each recall seems to yeild MORE safety precautions with the companies affected... IE In most cases the food is safer... I wish human food was the same way.

Now formula changes are another topic

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats love Evo, I have tried many many other brands both with and without grains and this is the one they have done the very best on. They eat half Evo and half raw and all seem very healthy and content with this. I was feeding TOTW but it did not agree with my Troubles belly (most things don't) but he does awesome with the Evo. Good luck!

bellatrix

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OK last question before I head out to the store (I can only make it to Petsmart today) would you go with Nutro Max or Avoderm?? Final answer...

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by bellatrix

OK last question before I head out to the store (I can only make it to Petsmart today) would you go with Nutro Max or Avoderm?? Final answer...
max adult or max lite

bellatrix

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Max adult it is... thanks for all the help. I will let you know how it goes!!