Best Kitty Night Ever!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hannahj

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He is from Guelph! lol. Guelph is only famous for Moo U
But he was working for a company in Oakville. We met when we were teaching English in Sapporo, Japan. We got married last May and then I got offered a job at Duke. It was a good offer, and we thought "well, we are married now and this is a good way to transition to the states--how long can it possibly take?" NEVER TEMPT FATE WHEN IMMIGRATION SERVICES IS INVOLVED!!!!!

We spent eight months apart, but our lawyers always said "it could come through any day now!" we really didnt know how long we would be separated, but fortunately we were reunited for our one year. His company loves him, so he works from home for the Canadian company and all is well!

Just three weeks after he moved here we adopted the babies. We always really wanted our own pets. I love how they are pure white and their personalities are so funny.

I've seen one other person on this forum who has a black and white cat. That is pretty cool. We could potentially get a black cat, that could be cute. Im just glad that they are cuddly in different ways at different times--there is always one that needs lovin'!