Best friends sister shot in the eye with a paintball gun

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it was the guy, then I'd love a chance to shoot a paintball into his groin.

Nat, I hope both are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad they caught those disgusting people who did it. Here's vibes for her {{{{{}}}}}
Keep us updated!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Continued vibes for your friend Natalie........

I wonder what they are going to be charged with.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending tons more vibes that she regain full sight and use of her eye. That look so painful!
to her!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll never understand why the law seems to treat an attack so lightly if it was done with a so-called toy, or by schoolkids, or as part of some kind of idiotic initiation. And I also don't get why being underage somehow excuses such a thing. Seventeen is about twice old enough to know right from wrong!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I'll never understand why the law seems to treat an attack so lightly if it was done with a so-called toy, or by schoolkids, or as part of some kind of idiotic initiation. And I also don't get why being underage somehow excuses such a thing. Seventeen is about twice old enough to know right from wrong!
Exactly. I can understand them not charging a 17 year old with something like petty theft but with assault and more serious crimes like this,
I think they should charge them if they are like 13 and older. They should be smart enough to know what not to do.