Best cat trees?

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennywhite686

Where did you get the toy she keeps dragging back to the floor? My kitty would loooovveee one of those...
I just ordered the navy blue tree too - you guys convinced me!!
It's supposed to be a doorknob dangler toy but she refuses to play with it if it's hanging by the doorknob. I found out that she prefers dragging it along wherever she goes and if I were to place it at the highest perch of her cat tree, she'll dash from wherever she is to bring it down to the floor, again and again!

Here's where you can purchase it online;-

Mouse Dangler Toy

jennywhite686

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thankyou! Very helpful reply, I just ordered one for my little girl, I think she'll love it
Your kitten is super cute by the way

river

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Please post photos when you complete your's
I love the stackable idea!
Just finished, my cats seem to really enjoy it
It cost more then I thought it would, about $50US for the bottom and $35 for the top.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennywhite686

Thankyou! Very helpful reply, I just ordered one for my little girl, I think she'll love it
Your kitten is super cute by the way
Great! I'm happy to have helped. I am sure she will love it and will carry the toy everywhere she goes. The sound of the bells might drive you crazy for a while but you'll get used to it. LOL!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by river

Just finished, my cats seem to really enjoy it
It cost more then I thought it would, about $50US for the bottom and $35 for the top.
I love it and it seems they do, too
Not sure I could build something like that. It would be great to have them up as high as they could go