Best cat food

Ellereh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, everyone Im looking for a new wet cat food for my cat and I can’t really find any. So, my cat has stomatitis and he is on a limited ingredient rabbit diet from instinct right now but lately he’s not really been interested in it. He will eat a can every morning but by the middle and the end of the day he’s more reluctant to eat even though I know he’s hungry. This has happened before so it’s not really a new thing but I am having a hard time finding food with his dietary restrictions. He can’t have fish, poultry,dairy, and grains. I also find food with carbohydrates make his symptoms worse. I recently bought a topper by the same brand that he went crazy over but I realized it hade some extra ingredients in it that triggered him. Right now he’s really into chunky foods with gravy but makes do with the pate I offer him. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
thanksxxx

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi, everyone Im looking for a new wet cat food for my cat and I can’t really find any. So, my cat has stomatitis and he is on a limited ingredient rabbit diet from instinct right now but lately he’s not really been interested in it. He will eat a can every morning but by the middle and the end of the day he’s more reluctant to eat even though I know he’s hungry. This has happened before so it’s not really a new thing but I am having a hard time finding food with his dietary restrictions. He can’t have fish, poultry,dairy, and grains. I also find food with carbohydrates make his symptoms worse. I recently bought a topper by the same brand that he went crazy over but I realized it hade some extra ingredients in it that triggered him. Right now he’s really into chunky foods with gravy but makes do with the pate I offer him. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
thanksxxx
You may want to check out this thread :- check-this-out-chart-for-cat-food-ingredients.394476

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed my cat with a sensitive tummy rawz. She has also had koha and instinct but I think this ones the best Has he tried duck or pork?