Best Attack Picture!

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Well Ginger is definitely a hunter and master of the attack. Shortly after posting the photo of her abusing the little leopard she was spotted playing on the bed. Oh how cute she has her toy mouse....wait a minute, heavens to Betsy that's not a toy mouse, it's a real one! Good kitty! You killed a mouse, but you can't be playing with that on the bed. She was not too happy when it was taken away so she got one of her favorite treats, a Vienna sausage bite. I have tried every kind of kitty treat in the store and she just isn't interested. Silly Kitty.
Jack and Ginger

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Well Ginger is definitely a hunter and master of the attack. Shortly after posting the photo of her abusing the little leopard she was spotted playing on the bed. Oh how cute she has her toy mouse....wait a minute, heavens to Betsy that's not a toy mouse, it's a real one! Good kitty! You killed a mouse, but you can't be playing with that on the bed. She was not too happy when it was taken away so she got one of her favorite treats, a Vienna sausage bite. I have tried every kind of kitty treat in the store and she just isn't interested. Silly Kitty.
Jack and Ginger
:spew::crackup::flail::clap::clap2::heartshape::wavey::touched: