Bengals?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Simba is extremely loving and affectionate as well. However he is extremely high energy. He will be a year old on April 25th. I wonder if he will ever calm down, though.

luvmycats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You have gotten great advice here about what to expect from a bengal, and how to find one. I got my first bengal last October, and she is the best. She is everything a bengal is supposed to be, talkative, intelligent, active. They are awesome pets, as long as these are qualities you enjoy. I definitely agree with the others who suggested trying the bengal rescue network. I just brought home my newest family member on easter Sunday, who I got through there, and he is a gem. I can't believe anybody gave him up
The people who work with the network are very knowledgeable about bengals, and very honest with you about the personality of the cat you are interested in adopting. That's another benefit of adopting an adult or older kitten too, you really know the cats personality, and what to expect from him or her. They also provide great support if you ever have any problems in the future. I wish I knew about the rescue network before I got my first bengal, but then again, I wouldn't give her up for the world.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
luvmycats,
You have given great advice on choosing a Bengal. Congrats on your second addition to your Bengal family

Hopefully soon I can make a quick video of Sasha to share with all of you. I wouldn't trade hin for the world

I do have one video on TCS somewhere of him playing with his mouse and jumping up to my shoulder when he was a kitten. I will go search for it now...

catfur

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Very cute. Sterling seems unimpressed though, "So he jumps on your shoulder and plays fetch? Whoop ti'do! And?"