Bengal or DSH Tabby?

K.Dunham

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is my cat Rosie, she is a very active girl who loves to play with the other animals in the house. She has extremely fine “pelt” like fur. Does she appear to be a Bengal/Bengal Mix, or a Classic Tabby? Thanks!

Attachments

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd probably be more inclined to say DSH, but I'm by no means an expert :)

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful! :redheartpump:

I would describe her as a brown classic tabby domestic shorthair. Although it's possible she might have some Bengal ancestry, it's not obvious in these pictures. Marbled Bengals typically have a horizontal flow to their pattern. Most cats are not any particular breed. In any case, Rosie is gorgeous!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

K.Dunham

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She's beautiful! :redheartpump:

I would describe her as a brown classic tabby domestic shorthair. Although it's possible she might have some Bengal ancestry, it's not obvious in these pictures. Marbled Bengals typically have a horizontal flow to their pattern. Most cats are not any particular breed. In any case, Rosie is gorgeous!
Thank you! It’s hard to get a good photo of her, she’s always on the move. Here are a few more that show her coat.
BDFE5E7B-35F6-4CB8-8047-D1F924D82809.jpeg

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How old is she? To me she looks like DSH, still stunning though :) Love brown tabbies.

Hoslund0821

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is my cat Rosie, she is a very active girl who loves to play with the other animals in the house. She has extremely fine “pelt” like fur. Does she appear to be a Bengal/Bengal Mix, or a Classic Tabby? Thanks!
Beautiful kitty! Looks very strong and stoic! I would guess that shes a classic tabby.