Bengal calender?

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have tons and tons of nice pictures of my cats and I was thinking about complining some of the best ones into a calander. Here's just a few of them-what do you all think?

I like this first one because you can see his refelction in the water.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW!! What awesome pictures! And is that area in your backyard? Its breathtaking...if I had somewhere like that at my house, I'd never want to leave!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

WOW!! What awesome pictures! And is that area in your backyard? Its breathtaking...if I had somewhere like that at my house, I'd never want to leave!
Thanks

Yes I made the habitat in my backyard right behind the patio. The sliding galss door opens to it. Although, I will have to replace the real plants with fake ones because the cat destroyed every plant out there except one and they are working on that one as we speak -lol
I sit out there all of the time. It's quite relaxing.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have fallen totally and completely head over heels in love
with your little silver darling, who I am assuming is Artic? Omgoodness me, he/she looks like a small snow leopard with those spots. Excuse me while I go sulk now, lol

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

I have fallen totally and completely head over heels in love
with your little silver darling, who I am assuming is Artic? Omgoodness me, he/she looks like a small snow leopard with those spots. Excuse me while I go sulk now, lol
Yes that's Arctic Night but we call her "Little Girl" & she just had her own three little ones last night.
But your Boots is beautiful too so no need to sulk!

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think your beautiful Bengals would make a wonderful Bengal Calendar.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful photo's, and beautiful Bengals. I'd would certanly enjoy a calender with such beautiful cats to look at every day.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You really could have a calendar made of your babies! From a photographic standpoint, if you could compile photos of the quality and uniqueness of the first photo, you've got it. I've seen many of your photos here, and many of them are of that caliber!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are all great pictures Terra!
Beautiful bengals. What's the name of the one (with the reflection) in the very first picture? Stunning pattern.
If that one ever disappears from your cattery........you'll know who has him/her.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Those are all great pictures Terra!
Beautiful bengals. What's the name of the one (with the reflection) in the very first picture? Stunning pattern.
If that one ever disappears from your cattery........you'll know who has him/her.
Thanks Nial!
That's Grafitti Art (AKA DURK). My best friend loves him so much she keeps bugging me to give him to her. She says she's willing to wait up to 7 years for him as a pet when I retire him. He's such a lovebug, he just wants attention all of the time. I hope he gets more interested in breeding because he's a year old and still is not really interested.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bengalbabe

Yes that's Arctic Night but we call her "Little Girl" & she just had her own three little ones last night.
But your Boots is beautiful too so no need to sulk!
Oh, thank you. He is, but he's a handful. Congrats on the litter! Even looking back at her pictures... goodness she's gorgeous.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are great photos. I do love the 1st one. And I love Bengals so I think a calendar would be a great thing!!