Ben and Jerry

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  Ben & Jerry are just adorable!!  I cried watching that video, because they remind e of my sweet ginger & white boy Angel, whom I just lost on the 5th to lymphoma. So they were bittersweet tears.

Your boys are so precious!  Enjoy them. I look forward to seeing them more. You did a great job on the video! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

benandjerry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aww thank you! We love them very much, they are so entertaining and adorable, and they just love attention!

Here's a new video of the boys playing hide and seek!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Your boys are just too cute for words!  And I love the names.  Be very, very welcome here!  We'll want lots of pics and updates as they grow and show you their personalities. 

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Your two little sprites are too adorable for words.  I love ginger tabbies and always love to see them as kittens.  Congratulations on Picture of the Week!  Ben and Jerry (great names!) certainly deserve the honor.  

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ben and Jerry are seriously cute kitties, and together the cuteness is doubled.  I could watch them all day.  

I swear they've grown between that first video and the latest one!   Still got those tufty kitten coats though, what a great record of their first few days with you.  They look to have settled right in and taken over too.