belly shots!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Belly shots? Yea, I haz em.

Spooky Belly (only I can touch!)

Mulder Belly (Darnit it won't rub itself so hurry up!)

Sorta Jinkers Belly (we're working on it)

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

Kittybellies are the best! 4 cats and not one will let me rub their belly. Northern Glow, you have the cutest bunch of bellies!
Thanks.
They sure are cute, and I can rub them all! Utu is a bit hesitant though if other people are around, I'm only one he let's to rub his belly, I feel special.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have nicknamed Google Bear Trap when he lays like that! Because thats exactly what he is! A fluffy bear trap!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

We have nicknamed Google Bear Trap when he lays like that! Because thats exactly what he is! A fluffy bear trap!

I have the mental image of him... laying in wait, luring you in with that dee-licious belly and SNAP!!!! You are caught and nailed and bunny kicked and bitten... aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

I have the mental image of him... laying in wait, luring you in with that dee-licious belly and SNAP!!!! You are caught and nailed and bunny kicked and bitten... aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
that would be the exact scene that unfolded in our kitchen a few minutes ago.... I really cannot resist that belly!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

Originally Posted by capt_jordi

that would be the exact scene that unfolded in our kitchen a few minutes ago.... I really cannot resist that belly!
I tried to kiss Lucky's tempting belly once. bunny kicks really hurt