Bella the blue-eyed Bengal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for everyone's kind comments. Bella is without a doubt the best seal lynx bengal we've produced. I don't know if that's saying much, as they are a bit on the rare side and we've only had 4 in a decade of breeding.

Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Oh my goodness, she's picture purrfect!
Just curious, how much would she be worth with such exquisite features? I'm guessing a LOT!
Thank-you. Bella is going to our very good breeder friend in Missouri, next month for an average bengal breeder/show price, but we were offered more than $3k for her. Besides being our close friend, this breeder has another cat from us, whom we all would love to see Bella bred to. His name is Odin and here he is:

Originally Posted by HopeHacker

She is truly awesome. She is almost as "Wild Looking", and some of the Foundation Bengals.
Thanks Hope! She has her moments with the "wild" look. At the moment I think Remy has her beat.

Originally Posted by GingersMom

Nial, her electric ice-blue eyes are absolutely mesmerizing!
lol, yes, that's what her new owner has been saying too. She can't wait to have her at the end of March.

Originally Posted by tamgirl99

WOW! She is amazing. Can you please post more!?!
Thanks! Here are a couple more of her:

As a baby:

A bit older:

A couple months ago:

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Thanks for everyone's kind comments. Bella is without a doubt the best seal lynx bengal we've produced. I don't know if that's saying much, as they are a bit on the rare side and we've only had 4 in a decade of breeding.

Thank-you. Bella is going to our very good breeder friend in Missouri, next month for an average bengal breeder/show price, but we were offered more than $3k for her. Besides being our close friend, this breeder has another cat from us, whom we all would love to see Bella bred to. His name is Odin and here he is:

Thanks Hope! She has her moments with the "wild" look. At the moment I think Remy has her beat.

lol, yes, that's what her new owner has been saying too. She can't wait to have her at the end of March.

Thanks! Here are a couple more of her:

As a baby:

A bit older:

A couple months ago:
gorgeous!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's gorgeous! I love the first picture of her.
She's grown from an absolutely stunning kitten into an amazingly beautiful adult.

harlowquin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is breathtaking! Take a ton of photos of her so we can see more. Please as her new owners to keep us all updated here at the site.