Belated Question of the Day - Thursday November 30, 2023

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I completely forgot about the question for yesterday since I worked 7 hours at my regular job, left and worked 4 hours at my second job and then came home and worked until midnight again for my regular job. So on to yesterday's question:

What is your favorite Disney or Pixar animated movie(s)?

My favorites are Ratatouille (my Remy was named after the main rat), The Lion King, Lady & the Tramp, Aladdin, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, and Zootopia.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
probably the fox and the hound or robin hood some place at my dad's house there is probably a vcr tape of every cartoon movie they produced my mom used to buy whatever new one came out. for my baby sis

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That Darn Cat! is the first one that comes to mind, for obvious reasons.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
probably the fox and the hound or robin hood some place at my dad's house there is probably a vcr tape of every cartoon movie they produced my mom used to buy whatever new one came out. for my baby sis
The Fox and the Hound and Robin Hood are IMO very under-rated!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Growing up my favorites were Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid.

I unabashedly love Frozen as well. I don't have it 100% memorized yet, but as a girl mom, it's only a matter of time. 😆

Emperor's New Groove is hilarious and underrated.

J loves Lilo and Stitch the best, I think. Or Chicken Little (Which I absolutely hate. Horrible movie. Toddler has no taste here). And Toy Story 1 and 4.

I may come back to this question.

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The Lion King, Lady and the Tramp, and Fox and the Hound (even though I cry every single time).

For Pixar, I really love both Frozen movies, maybe the second one a bit more than the first.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
On Disney movies, I recently learned that Pat Carroll (who voiced Ursala in the Little Mermaid) also voiced Grandma Arbuckle in the Garfield series. Also, I didn't know that the guy who did Amos Slade's voice in the Fox and the Hound was Grandpa Joe in the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie (Jack Albertson). I thought that was pretty cool, and both seemed to have very long and interesting careers.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not a Disney fan, although I do have Fantasia. I was a boy mom, so not much in the way of Disney here.

I remember being privately appalled when our granddaughter wanted a princess theme for one of her birthday parties one year.

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Frozen - I loved it before the song got annoying.I think the ice magic is so cool! The ending always makes me cry.

pocahontas- I use to watch alot as a kid!

beauty and the beast - my dad and Is favorite we use to watch together alot.

the little mermaid- i love mermaids/fantasy stuff so this is always a fun one.

wall-e - i like space stuff and this one was just a totally different movie and i loved Eva.

Big Hero 6- i love Beemo!

wreck it ralph- just a cool video game reference one and was a cute movie!