behaviour, go figure..............

japam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Last thursday i managed to trap a feral cat, using a large cat trap in the presence of two other cats [one female adult, and male about 10 to 12 months].
I have been unable to catch the other two, won't take the bait after seeing me take the other one away.

That same evening the two remaining came to eat when i called them, and have been since thursday, however the adult feline has started spraying a spot in the garden, right after eating.

Could the reason be, witnessing me take the other cat away, who was also around 10 to 12 months old?

Insufficent food, i am or have been feeding them twice a day and the neighbour feeds them about the same.

Upset with me as i blocked an entry point to my garden, in which the cats use say 20% of the time, and have a few branches in that area?

Will this behaviour pass?

As a sidenote, the adult cat is not fond of the male cat, who was her offspring, and their relationship, adult female and male is frosty, only hang together at meal time, the male cat is not your typical tom cat, and enjoyed the company of his sisters when they were around.

Cat taken away was a feline.