Begs like a dog!

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like that so much better than the light claw in the but or lower back my punk uses to get my attention when I am sitting at the computer.

About begging, all these stories & more are why my guys do not get people food. If you do crack and feed him people food, I would suggest feeding them on a cat dish on the floor. That way they at least learn they do NOT steal food from the table. Yes I am a big meanie who would use a squirt bottle if my cats kept put getting on my dining room table, let alone touching my plate.

Sarahbear414

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I like that so much better than the light claw in the but or lower back my punk uses to get my attention when I am sitting at the computer.

About begging, all these stories & more are why my guys do not get people food. If you do crack and feed him people food, I would suggest feeding them on a cat dish on the floor. That way they at least learn they do NOT steal food from the table. Yes I am a big meanie who would use a squirt bottle if my cats kept put getting on my dining room table, let alone touching my plate.
well my Sage does not has never had people food and she is definitely not begging for food. She does this specifically to get my attention and pet her.

How come you assumed she was begging in the air with her 2 front paws was for people food??? I never mentioned that at all in my post yet I do appreciate your interest in my post.

I'm needing to find out if her begging is truly unique or if other cats do this.

Thanks

Well my Sage does not beg for food at all.

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no I get the claw when he wants attention. I get meowed at when he wants his wet food, now! I taught my boys to sit for treats/dinner, so their idea of begging is sitting.