Before he's gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with talkingpeanut. 

Letting him go now is the last kindness you can do for him.

You have all my sympathy.

kittensncoffee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. I was tearing up just reading your posts. I pray you have love and peace.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sparrow1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He didn't make it... but he did pass peacefully in his own bed. Thank you all for your prayers and comfort. It's been a long 6 months of torture.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, I'm so sorry :( I'm glad you were able to have some good times with him though. And of course passing away in their own beds is always a bit of a blessing, since it so rarely happens that way. Rest in peace little guy. :rbheart:

catonetwo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i'm so sorry to hear all this. it's just heartbreaking and I know you are going through a lot :(. May he RIP

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cry with you, I know how much it hurts to watch someone we love so very much die. I'm happy he died at home, surrounded by your love, the suffering is over and he is finally at peace. Thank you so much for keeping us posted on his condition, I can't imagine what it took to post he was gone,my thoughts and prayers are with you. He knew he was loved, and that you did what you could, try not to dwell on the end but remember what he brought in to your life and how much he loved you. He would never want you to be so sad when remembering him, life is for the living, he is safe and protected at the Rainbow bridge where he is healthy and whole once again. Please take care of that baby who needs you to be there, you will need to mourn the loss of an important part of your life while you are taking care of this precious being, let us help you to let some of that pain out, it helps to share it with those who understand.  You did a wonderful job with something so important, it is very difficult when you are alone, have a job, and a small child to care for, I pray you are blessed for being so kind and responsible, you have a loving and caring heart and I cry when I think of the fear and pain you went through.   RIP sweet boy, you will never be forgotten and will be held in a loving heart forevermore!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sparrow1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all again. I keep thinking "oh wait I need to feed Kitty dinner" so much sadness.

tamu708

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of your sweet boy. RIP sweet angel.

fordfairlane

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
RIP sweet kitty. I'm also a single mom and know just how much my cats brighten my day and help me get through this otherwise stressful life. I'm so sorry you lost your beloved friend.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
I am so sorry for your loss. I am relieved that there is no more suffering but now you will have to pick up and continue on. Try to know you gave him the best home and did everything you could. You said he was a wildcat-he went on his own terms. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers if you believe. May he run free at the Bridge now.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. You did try and help him for as long as you could, and I hope that brings you some comfort.
This thread will be closed now out of respect, as per TCS policy. If you feel up to it, you may wish to make a tribute thread for him in the Crossing the Bridge forum.
:rbheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.