Been SOOOOOO long!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, hey guys...it's been oh, so many years since I was on here I feel like I should be in the welcome section ;) I can't even recall how long ago I last posted! I think it must be at the very least 5 years!

So, I'm going to re-introduce myself, because I know there are new faces every day - and the faithful followers of may years who will maybe remember me ;)

Long story short!

I'm now happily married to the love of my life - and have been for the last (nearly) three years now. We're still living in Denmark, although we have moved out of our little apartment and into a house and garden - which is costing us an arm and a leg and a little more on top of that. For those of you who know my story from waaaaaay back - I am now happy to be able report that my son Alexander is now FINALLY living with us, which has made my little life complete. And not only that, but we have a new addition to the family in the form of his little brother, Benjamin - who is now 7 months old and crawling and happily getting into everything he shouldn't. The silly furbabies Tosca and Bootie are a little older, but not any wiser - they are still just as silly as they've ever been, but they are thoroughly enjoying being able to get out and about in the garden.

It's a delight to come back and see how much has changed (or not changed) in here and I think I'll frequent the place a little more often now that I have the chance to do so! If I can figure it out again, I may even get around to posting pictures ;)

BIG HUGS from

Emma

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, hi Emma! I remember you from waaaaaaay back when. Glad to hear everything is going well for you. :)

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Hi there hun,welcome back,I don't remember you as I wasn't a member then but sounds like life has been good to you since you have been away. Congratulations on your new addition.x

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey! I remember you!!! :wavey:

So glad to hear that you have your son. I remember the drama you were going through. :hugs:

Last edited:

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there welcome back along to the site, and congratulations on being married, new home and addition to your family

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone
 I can't tell you what a HUGE relief it is to have my boy with me again, right where he belongs. He's been through the wars too over the years, so we're patching things up as best we can. He's relishing having a real family and a (step)daddy who loves him as his own (which is much more than can be said for his biological father, that's for sure). He's gradually coming out of his shell - and he's rediscovered the joy of books - thanks to the wonderful J.K.Rowling and her Harry Potter books
Alex adores his little brother and it's obvious that the feeling is mutual - it's truly magical to see the two of them together.

I've not forgotten all the love and support I had from you all here all those years ago - it carried me through the darkest hours and I really love and appreciate each and every one of you xxxxxxxxxx

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back!!  I might remember some of your story.  Good to read your life is running more smoothly now.