Becky's babies

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your whole crew is precious, precious, precious!
I especially love Garfield- he's such a handsome fella!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, lets try that manicure pic again, downsized a bit!

Thanks all for the compliments. And yes, that is my Sugartoes on the Petfinder site. She is a total sweetie and I do hope she finds a forever home soon. It would be so fabulous if she went to a TCSer!

kathylou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a couch like that. Sweet kitties. I think it's a great thing you are doing.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a digital camera for my early Christmas present. So now I have clearer pics (YAY), and finally got a good one of little Red!

She is so sweet and innocent, like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Yet she helped her sister Blue pull every bit of the gold garland down, and kill it! And she killed the red feathery thing on the floor behind her...I love Christmas tree ornaments that are birds, made with real bird feathers. They don't last long around here...but they are pretty on the tree (and on the floor!)

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't you just love Christmas? The tree, the lights, the jingly sound as your kitten climbs the tree and knocks the decorations down?

Can you see Blue, up near the top of the tree? She just loves it...already only the bottom branches light up. Little stinker! Red gets up once in a while, but Blue is in the tree all the time! Silly baby!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some pics of my daughter's cat Rascal. She adopted him from the vets office after her kitten died.