Beckham & LA Galaxy its a deal

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

but now you folks can have ´er
Remember how you all told us we were welcome to Madonna

Victoria Beckham really winds me with her pouting and posing in front of the cameras. If only she knew how false and stupid she looks.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

They are saying here in the news that the Galaxy Season Ticket holders have gone up enormously, just since the announcement that he is coming here.

They are also speculating that one of the reason's he wants to come here, is in hopes that he will get in the movie industry. They are saying that Beckham and his Spice Girl wife are going to be a major Hollywood Power Couple.
are the new season ticket holders all female?!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

are the new season ticket holders all female?!
I tend to doubt it. How many female sports fans are there out there? To be honest, I know nothing about sports, and I don't like sports AT ALL.

David Beckham is nice looking, but he's not worth actually going to a sports event.

They're still talking about the new arrivals though, all over the news, and believe it or not, they are talking about them more in the Entertainment segments than in the sports segments.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! He'd better hope silent movies make a comeback then as he really isn't at his best when he attempts speech.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good job he doesn't try to talk and walk at the same time.