Because I need an excuse to show off my kitties....

redwolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I'd like to introduce my girls Luka and Lilith. I found them when they were 8 weeks old. Their mother had gotten hit by a car the day after mother's day. I took them in and have had them (ans spoiled them) ever since. Considering I found them on the street, they're amazing kitties. They're not destructive or super noisy. I love them more than I can express. As for breed, they share MANY traits with Chantilly cats. I'm not 100% sure what they are though, probably mixes.

Just to give you an idea of their size, their ideal weight is only 5 lbs fully grown.

Here's what they looked like when I first got them. They looked just like little silver foxes. <3 At this point you can tell the difference between them by the fact that one is more brownish than the other. The one who has a brown tint is Lilith. The other one is Luka.

They slowly lost their silvering as they got older. By the time they were about 9 or 10 months old they were pretty much black cats. They're a year and 8 months as of November. Here's the little beasties now:

Lilith is a mediun haired princess. She knows how to meow, but never does. Ever. he just kinda... rumbles at you, like a kitty hum if that makes any sense. Here's a few of her:

Here's some of them together:

Miss Luka, my short haired maniac. She LOVES to talk. She'll talk to me all the time:

Here's them sleeping together. SO CUTE. <3

And Lilith sleeping just cause.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, what lovely cats! You were really lucky to find them when you did. They were really lucky to find you.

Welcome to The Cat Site.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

redwolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

desigirlmonica

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are so pretty. I was going to adopt a female hairless cat years ago n the breeder ripped me off. I already made a collar n tag so the next cat had to take her name . Which was "eugene" I ended up adopting a black cat just like yours and everyone loved him . He was so social and spoiled by neighbors!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What beautiful cats! Absolutely stunning.