Beautiful tabby or Bengal cross?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carlypussycat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is our cat Charlie. We got him from a rescue centre as a kitten. He had very distinct stripy markings as a kitten which I thought would fade over time but have still remained strong.

He is extremely outgoing, very territorial, so friendly, really demanding for attention and super intelligent.

I've been training him to do tricks and he picks them up so quickly. He also learned how to use the human toilet and will walk on a lead.

Plus he has about a hundred different voices for different things.

Is he just a very lively and beautiful tabby cat or do any of you think there is a chance he has the slightest bit of Bengal in him?

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is our cat Charlie. We got him from a rescue centre as a kitten. He had very distinct stripy markings as a kitten which I thought would fade over time but have still remained strong.

He is extremely outgoing, very territorial, so friendly, really demanding for attention and super intelligent.

I've been training him to do tricks and he picks them up so quickly. He also learned how to use the human toilet and will walk on a lead.

Plus he has about a hundred different voices for different things.

Is he just a very lively and beautiful tabby cat or do any of you think there is a chance he has the slightest bit of Bengal in him?
Can you get a picture of his side for us to see. Belly and front view make him look like a fairly standard tabby, but hard to tell from those angles. He is very handsome though!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ok, now the smoke has cleared up.  He is very beautiful, even stunning. But he is loud and clear a tabby, ie domestic mackerel tabby, not visible traces of any bengal...

Its not at all unusual mackerel tabbies and classic tabbies do have spots on tummy, you dont need to be no spotted tabby nor a ex-bengal...  That is why its so important to have good pics from aside too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carlypussycat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That's cool :) to be honest it was more his personality that made me think it. Seems he's just a mad moggie haha.

Thank you for your replies, much appreciated!