Beatrix Potter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Gotta get a Gund
- A mfg. of stuffed toys They are not expensive. Usually I always fall in love with their stuffed animals if there is one that I think I have to have
LOL, that's right Chris.....I know that saying........"Gotta get a Gund!" I am a sucker for stuffed animals..........

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I love Beatrix Potter!! Those stuffed animals are just too sweet.
What a lucky, lucky baby that will be.

My BP books are still at my parents. It will be so nice when I have children to share it with them as well. The one with the mice in the dollhouse was always one of my faves. Anyone remember that one??

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
aww my daughter has a Peter Rabbit stuffed toy like that (not the Gund one the other one) she loves it.
Royal Doulton have a lovely line of figurines from the stories and they do nursery china as well (like baby would ever get to use that
) little plate and training spoons etc.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

aww my daughter has a Peter Rabbit stuffed toy like that (not the Gund one the other one) she loves it.
Royal Doulton have a lovely line of figurines from the stories and they do nursery china as well (like baby would ever get to use that
) little plate and training spoons etc.

Ooohh Royal Doulton! We have a whole crapload of their figurines (the lady ones) at my parents house!
I can just imagine how beautiful that nursery set must be!