Bea's Petfinder Write-Up

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I must have missed where she was in the early stages of renal failure.
Sweet Bea
I hope she has many many wonderful years -- and if that's not to be, well, she's at least had these howevermanymonths/years, being loved and treated as well as she deserved -- that's no small thing.
And she has you to thank for that, Nat.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a beautiful, special girl!
You've done such a great job with her, you're an angel!

Oh, if only she didn't need a no cat house, I'd take her! She deserves everything!

that her perfect home comes along soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CC12

Someone may come forward for her but it just may be a long term project.
I know. Not sure how "long term" I can keep her, but as long as I can afford her, she can stay. She goes through streaks of behavior issues due to (some of) my other cats - namely one blue eyed white girl named Ophelia Rose.

And that little heifer, she guilts me into feeling bad, makes me think she can't climb well....or walk well. If I leave a plate of pizza on the desk, when I come back, she's on the chair stuffing her face as fast as she can!

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I know. Not sure how "long term" I can keep her, but as long as I can afford her, she can stay. She goes through streaks of behavior issues due to (some of) my other cats - namely one blue eyed white girl named Ophelia Rose.

And that little heifer, she guilts me into feeling bad, makes me think she can't climb well....or walk well. If I leave a plate of pizza on the desk, when I come back, she's on the chair stuffing her face as fast as she can!
Pizza gives her super power.