Bean Almost didn't make it..

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh heck Little Bean .............heres sending some kitty
from my crew........and some
for you, it must have been a real tough time for you all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lorie D.

There is nothing more precious than life!!!!!
I very much agree. You can't possibly put a price on a life.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definately not!

And at the end of the day, all they have to do is give you one headbutt, or one look and you would give up everything for them!

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a scary situation, I'm so glad he's okay! Our kitty, Figaro, just spent two days in the hospital (a huuuuge bill, yikes!) and I understand how worried you must have been. We had no idea what was even wrong with him for over a day, it was scary.

Pass along hugs to your strong little guy.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just cought up to your thread. I'm sorry you had such a scare with little bean this week. I'm very glad to hear that he is now doing better though

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your experience sounds so heart wrenching! I'm so glad that Bean pulled through. What a trouper. I'm hoping he's doing well since you have put him in your signature. Is he growing healthy and strong? Do you have more photos?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear he's okay!!! You will not regret spending the money, I promise. Kudos to you for taking care of him and not putting him to sleep.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, this thread got revived from a long time ago

Bean is such a sweetheart, I love the photo of him in your sig. Have you got any new ones of him?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow I'm suprised to see this thread back again. Bean did great for like 2 weeks after the origional post was made. But then he started going down hill again. I noticed he was acting kind of mopey, and then he threw up a couple of times. This all started at night after the vet clinic had closed. So I took him in the next morning, and by that time his temperature was starting to drop. The vet was kind of mystifyed as to why he had done so well for two weeks and then suddenly was getting weak again. They kept him at the clinic for two days, ran a bunch of tests. He tested negative for all the differen't disease. It turned out that he had a rare parasite that wasn't killed by the general dewormer that he was given. So they took care of that, and he's now a happy healthy boy again. I'll try to take some new pics today, he's grown so much already I can't believe it.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully those pesty parasites will leave little prescious Bean alone now!
He's such a cutie

Can't wait to see pics!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I'm responsible for the return of the Thread. I saw little Bean's photo in your signature and fell in love with him. Then I found your past thread about how he had parasites, so I wanted to make sure he was still doing well.
What a cutie. You're a lucky mom!
I have such a soft spot when it comes to small animals!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First time I've seen this thread too. I'm so glad to hear that Bean is doing better! I love your siggy picture of him! What a sweetheart baby!

Hilda >^..^<