Beach Clowder Says Hello!

Resa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We live down on the coast of South Texas.

There's our oldest, Gizmo le Peu, going on 15. He was left in our care at about a year old because his original family became suddenly homeless. He's a gray tiger tabby and likes to groom everyone, all the time which means we call him Creepy Uncle Gizmo a lot. Gizmo likes meeting new people and is best friends with our dog. He's learned not to groom the dog, who apparently tastes awful.

Next is Dweezle, going on 14. He was discarded by neighbors as a tiny kitten. He's also a gray tabby, but fluffy. He loves everyone in the whole world. Cat, dog, human. All need Dweezle love according to him.

Baby is a black and white Jellicle, going on 13. We found him in a pothole, barely 4 weeks old. My daughter hand fed him with a syringe and he grew up into the brawniest cat in the family. I am his special person.

My daughter kidnapped Sophy, going on 5, from underneath an abandoned house when she was a tiny starving flea and worm-infested mess. She's now a gorgeous fluffy gray tabby. Much to my daughter's frustration, after all that work and care Sophy's favorite person is my husband/her dad. She evaporates like a gray puff when strangers come to the house.

Willa the sorta bengal looking kitty moved into my house while we had a pet sitter for our son's wedding in March. We came home to an extra cat on the sofa, watching TV with the pet sitter. She originally moved in with the new neighbors, who came with a gazillion cats, none of whom seem to be spayed/neutered. Willa's having kittens as I type. She's under a year and very small. The vet wanted to wait a month to spay her and apparently that was the Worst Decision Ever. And our vet wouldn't do a cat abortion on her. He didn't think it would be safe. This is our first major cat screw up. Everyone else got neutered or spayed before they could even think about reproducing.

Typing all that out makes me feel like a crazy cat hoarder lady. Um, Hi?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your kitties sound lovely. I'm sure everyone would love to see pictures!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Resa Resa , welcome to TCS :wave3:

Glad that you've joined the site and do check out the good reads in the Articles section and informative forum threads. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Yes, please do post photos of your kitties for us to see :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Gizmo has such a sweet face, Dweezle and Sophie have lovely, thick fur, Baby has adorable markings, and Willa looks quite elegant, with her long legs. I look forward to seeing more pictures of all your kitties!