Be very quiet..There are morons among us

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright to get child support she needs to go in and apply and automatically they will do a blood test... proving his crime! Even if you're in the pen you still get a job, and pay child support! They make little money, but she can get every darn penny of it!! He's not gonna hang himself, someone needs to do it for him! He knows how much rope he has left... she needs the help, so do something before the statue of limitations is up for stats! She can always get the child support later, but right now they'll pay for the blood test just to prove he's the father if he doesn't agree!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

This guy is sick, he is a child molester.
He's sick!!!!!

Originally Posted by glitch

Alright to get child support she needs to go in and apply and automatically they will do a blood test... proving his crime! Even if you're in the pen you still get a job, and pay child support! They make little money, but she can get every darn penny of it!! He's not gonna hang himself, someone needs to do it for him! He knows how much rope he has left... she needs the help, so do something before the statue of limitations is up for stats! She can always get the child support later, but right now they'll pay for the blood test just to prove he's the father if he doesn't agree!
Actually, what needs to take place is she needs to go to CSE (Child Support Enforcement) and file for an Order of Support.
Then they will serve the loser with papers ordering him to pay. He then has the option to have a DNA test done. If he does go that route, then they will set an appointment with a Lab to have DNA samples taken. She will have to submit hers and the babies DNA also. It takes 2-3 weeks to get the results back. Once it's proven he is the father (assuming he is) they will subpoena him to court and he will have to do a financial affidavit on his income. They will then set the support based on his income AND he will have to pay for the DNA test!
If he's not the father, no one pays for the test.
His first payment would be due 30days from the day they order the support.
If he doesn't pay, they will revoke his drivers license, deduct it automatically from his paychecks and if he works under the table, he will eventually do to jail.. sometimes.... not all the time. My ex hasn't paid support in 6yrs.. he has yet to go to jail

Oh and they also take his income tax return

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

My ex hasn't paid support in 6yrs.. he has yet to go to jail
Yeah, this is what I mean re: supporting the baby.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Lord! A 14 yr old and a 26 yr old? That guy really does have a problem. I agree, let him demand blood tests, and yes the mother can still get child support from him out of his salary in jail, it just won't be much.

And, it doesn't sound like he would really be around much anyway if he wasn't in jail.

How is your neice and her new baby doing? How is she handling all this? It is so good that she has you to talk to and speak up for her. At 14/15 people aren't thinking about consequences or the future. I'm sure she thought she loved the guy, and love at that age is all consuming. Please tell me she wants nothing more to do with this guy.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

How is your neice and her new baby doing? How is she handling all this? It is so good that she has you to talk to and speak up for her. At 14/15 people aren't thinking about consequences or the future. I'm sure she thought she loved the guy, and love at that age is all consuming. Please tell me she wants nothing more to do with this guy.....
I did not talk to her today because she just came home today. I did talk to my mom and she said other than being harassed by phone she is fine.

I hope she wants nothing to do with him but this is the second or 3 time he did this since she became pregnant. So only time will tell. I do know she turned down his marriage proposal when she first became pregnant.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
One concern I have is that your niece's parents will be charged with child neglect, since they failed to stop the relationship by filing statutory rape charges against the baby's father at an early stage, and actually allowed her to move in with his family. I witnessed a similar case in another state last summer, and the girl's (now 15) parents have lost custody of all three minor children, and are still being dragged through the courts.

That is what I mean by a no-win situation.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know about where you are but, in Arizona, having sex with a minor under 15 is a FELONY and is worth 25 years in prison.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an awful story!!! I'm so glad he's stupid enough to fight this in court! I hope to GOD that he goes to jail for having sex with a minor. What a

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

Age of consent in Ga:

16-6-3 G *** CODE SECTION *** 10/15/99
16-6-3.
(a) A person commits the offense of statutory rape when he or she engages in sexual intercourse with any person under the age of 16 years and not his or her spouse, provided that no conviction shall be had for this offense on the unsupported testimony of the victim.
http://www.ageofconsent.com/georgia.htm

Ain't that something. But I wonder tho if she would even have to testify because a child was born and that proves they had sex. Especially if he pushes the blood test.
Iowa has a law like this one, but there is also another law built to stop old men. If the minor is under 18 there can only be 4 years between the minor and the adult. I'm gussing GA has a law like that one as well.