Battle of the lap

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mazy was smug and snug on my lap while I was on the computer, and Tolly was not happy

Ah, but then the tables were turned and the next time Mazy wanted the Computer Lap Spot, Tolly was smug and snug!

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Haha, bless those faces fighting for a warm throne..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, there isn't much room when I am on the computer. There ARE enough spots around the desk and ON the desk for all four cats, including my lap, but the three adult cats all want to be on my lap. Queen Eva is too busy to stay more than a moment on my lap. Or maybe she doens't like the movement as I type. The other cats don't pay any attention to it.

Thanks for looking!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

Queen Eva is too busy to stay more than a moment on my lap.
Of course she is!

It's amazing what Holland will tolerate now, as far as lap-sitting and snuggling. Gone are the days where I worried about typing on the computer with her on my lap lest she get startled and run away. When Holland decides she wants to sit on mommy's lap, there's NOTHING that will stop her! She also likes to sit on my chest early in the morning when she's ready for breakfast, and I can't seem to get her to understand that she HAS to move in order for mommy to get up and feed her...