Bath Time!!!!!!

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! Look at that cat in the sink! lol

Blackie does that too, and he wedges himself into the sink so that it is full to the brim, but not one whisker is visible over the top. We go to the sink and are always surprised to discover him. You'd think he'd only have to get blasted with the water once or twice before he'd figure it out! But not, he loves sink sitting!

buttercup429

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, I would love to show you my Princess, or all my kitties for that matter, but I don't know how. could ya help me out?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Billie for giving me the idea to use Drew's picture in the towel as my wallpaper!!! I hadn't thought of that.....but now everytime I start up my computer I will see that beautiful picture!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Drew sends kitty kisses
and meows to you Billie and Debby. :LOL: I wasn't posting these to give you guys new wallpaper.. but if it did.. I guess thats good too?

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Sfell :angel2:
'

I just read your post and if you want, I'd be more than happy to put your kitty pics on a CD ROM for ya...If ya would like, ...it's no big deal to me hon
trust me, I know what it's like to be without a scanner, printer, blah, blah, blah...those companies sure like to make a pretty penny off of everyone too.

So, you can send as many as you'd like, I'm sure I'll have plenty of room on a cd for ya
Just let me know either in this post or you can email or pm me

Love &,

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ping pong balls float really well. They also make good dry-tub toys for naughty kittens who get put in time-out (roll and bounce but don't hurt the tub's finish) .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Alexnell! I will definitely get him some ping pong balls.. just one question.. do you know WHERE I can get some?? I'm so clueless

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cassie, I would think at anyone of those sports authority stores wouldn't ya think
:laughing2

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wal-Mart has ping-pong balls, too. They also sell practice golf balls that look like itsy bitsy wiffle balls. My cats love those too.

G

ghostuser

Cassie,
You have beautiful cats!!!

My Nomar will sit on the edge of the tub but has yet to go in...

Nomar's
mommy

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cass :angel2:

Did ya ever find the pingpong balls...hey those things that AlesNell was talkin' about looked pretty good too! The could probably pick those up and throw them around because of the little holes...I bet that'd be really cute to watch! :laughing2:LOL:

Loretta, everyone knows how handsome your Nomar is now....both of 'em.....:laughing2 :laughing2:

Love ya's C.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Catarina, don't ever stop attaching images at the bottom of many of your posts!!! I just wanted to add that. I love them!!! And I copy and save about a third of them!!!!!!!!!!! They are always so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!