Bath time for Takoda!!

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, all you cats are gorgeous

Wrapping presents was a nightmare with max and billy. They kept on charging at the paper and then there would be loads of holes in it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by *LuLu*

Aww, all you cats are gorgeous

Wrapping presents was a nightmare with max and billy. They kept on charging at the paper and then there would be loads of holes in it.
Takoda was so bad with the wrapping I quit! I'm going to pick it up again tonight. I tried locking them out of the room but I just can't do it!

I think I might try giving Takoda his own roll of wrapping paper and see if that keeps him out of mine!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Takoda was so bad with the wrapping I quit! I'm going to pick it up again tonight. I tried locking them out of the room but I just can't do it!

I think I might try giving Takoda his own roll of wrapping paper and see if that keeps him out of mine!
If you give him his own roll, PLEASE have a camera close by, that will be hilarious

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Takoda and the rest of the crew are too cute... I couldn't resist posting a comment here. Love the photo of Takoda "talking" ... Simply Adorable! Makes me wanna get a Bengal of my own, but that can't happen for a long time.