Bath time for Harley!...HAHA!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had taken Harley outside yesterday on a leash and someone had a pop sitting on our deck table and the wind blew it over, right on top of him! So needless to say Harley was VERY sticky!! So that ment bath time...haha, this picture is him after I took him out of the tub, ha, I laughed so hard when I saw it!

Then he decided to give himself a bath after I gave him one! (He was so mad at me!)

janey83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww poor thing, so cute!
love his black toes.
If we tryed to bath my cat he would have our guts for garters!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For him being such a little guy-it took both me and John to give him a bath! I got to hold him (lucky me, haha) and John did the water, he really really hated it!
I just love the 1st picture tho, haha

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Your a braver woman than me Mackenzie!!

Awwww bless him though
and look at his little tootsies
Oh I wouldn't say that I'm braver--it took 2 of us, have you ever bathed Sophie or Rosie?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

That first picture looks like he got a mouth full of bath water.....blech!
HAHA....I think he was just really really really mad at the fact that he was wet! At least he doesn't get in the bathtub OR the toilet anymore when we leave the bathroom door open (he fell into the toilet once
)

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He does NOT look happy, but he sure looks cute, as always!! I love when they stretch out their little toes like that.

And I think I missed something. What's that in your siggy about a new little one? Fill in the slacker here, so she doesn't have to go back and peruse the whole site for the info, please?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sunnicat

He does NOT look happy, but he sure looks cute, as always!! I love when they stretch out their little toes like that.

And I think I missed something. What's that in your siggy about a new little one? Fill in the slacker here, so she doesn't have to go back and peruse the whole site for the info, please?
We are getting a new kitty (sooner or later!) I've been looking at the Humane Society and I've seen a few really cute babies but we have to talk to our landlord and we have to save up some money - its $85 to adopt! But its totally worth it
So...HOPEFULLY sometime soon (i hope!!) we will have a new little addition to our kitty family!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sheba (RB) was a real delight to bathe. She had gotten into the basement and was filthy. I got to hold her by grasping her feet and mom did the washing. She was small but dangerous!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Sheba (RB) was a real delight to bathe. She had gotten into the basement and was filthy. I got to hold her by grasping her feet and mom did the washing. She was small but dangerous!
Same with Harley! He's not big at all but he was a terror to even try to bathe him alone! Good thing I had John to help me otherwise I wouldn't have been able to handle him! Their little nails sure are sharp!!