Bath & Body

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK I asked Dh's cousin who is a manager at one of their stores. Five scents are going away. Unfortunately I forget one of them:
-Japanese Cherry Blossom
-Exotic Coconut
-Magnolia Blossom (might be Gardenia)
-Tropical Passionfruit-one of my fav

Stock up while you can!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

OK I asked Dh's cousin who is a manager at one of their stores. Five scents are going away. Unfortunately I forget one of them:
-Japanese Cherry Blossom
-Exotic Coconut
-Magnolia Blossom (might be Gardenia)
-Tropical Passionfruit-one of my fav

Stock up while you can!
Oh no... I was just glad to see that Brown Sugar & Fig isn't going anywhere! Thats my all time favorite!
Japanese Cherry Blossom hasn't been around long, has it?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh no... I was just glad to see that Brown Sugar & Fig isn't going anywhere! Thats my all time favorite!
Japanese Cherry Blossom hasn't been around long, has it?
Nope the Japanese one is fairly new. Brown Sugar & Fig & the Warm Vanilla Sugar are going no where. I had to ask about them.
I just fell in love with Japanese body spray. I got a sampler back a few months ago and I can't stop wearing it.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Nope the Japanese one is fairly new. Brown Sugar & Fig & the Warm Vanilla Sugar are going no where. I had to ask about them.
I just fell in love with Japanese body spray. I got a sampler back a few months ago and I can't stop wearing it.
Good! That makes me feel better, I would have to stock up if Brown Sugar was going anywhere
It always worries me when the ones I like go on clerance like that!
I've never tried the Japanese body spray, just the lotion!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Good! That makes me feel better, I would have to stock up if Brown Sugar was going anywhere
It always worries me when the ones I like go on clerance like that!
I've never tried the Japanese body spray, just the lotion!
I hear ya! They always cut my favorite scents so I got in the habit of stocking up twice a year. I ordered the Tropical one this past summer cause I had a gut feeling. It just smells so yummy while in the Keys.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to today! It was SOOO busy. I had to stand in line for a little over 20 minutes (no exaggeration), but it was SOOOO worth it! I got 4 lotions, 4 body washes, shampoo and conditioner, a bath poof on sale, and a bar of soap in cucumber melon for Scott. I LOVE their stuff!!!

PS One of the workers said they were DEAD yesterday due to the weather....bummer for me. Oh well.

brittany

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Both times I went in the store, the line was OUT the door. They don't have the grapefruit kind I like in stock anymore on line so I guess I'll just be forced to use self control and resist the sale!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brittany

Both times I went in the store, the line was OUT the door. They don't have the grapefruit kind I like in stock anymore on line so I guess I'll just be forced to use self control and resist the sale!
Do you mean the pink grapefruit? I got some of that in the body wash...

I agree the lines WERE crazy....however, they DID have every register open, so I don't think there was anything they could do.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Denice

I live a few miles from their headquarters in New Albany OH. I don't think they would be involved with anything involving animal testing. They have tried to foster a reputation for being socially responsible.
Thanks to you and Clipix for the answer. I went there today and ended up getting like 10 things, would have been more if hubby wasn't ready to go and bored! Great sale!