Bath & Body Works- what's your favorite scent?

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know we had this thread before but I figured I would bring it up again since there are so many new members. So what is your favorite scent at Bath & Body Works?? I'm always curious what everyone else likes. My favorites are Rice Flower and Shea and Cherry Blossom. My other favorites are: Warm Vanilla Sugar, Fresh Vanilla and I just picked up Mango Mandarin-boy does that smell yummy!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite continues to be Fresh Lilac. You can only find it about once a year I think. When I worked in the mall, one of the girls from Bath & Body works would come down and let me know when they got some in so I could go blow a paycheck on it. Lilacs are my absolute favorite flowe, scent, color, etc! I love purple! But mostly lilac purple!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh goodness.... that store is my other weakness!

I absolutely LOVE anything Sweet Pea, Juniper Breeze and Moonlight Path. Anything light and fresh like that are my favorite.

I have the candles and they smell so great, along with their plug ins, they make my apartment smell so great all the the time!

Now I want to go shopping there....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh goodness.... that store is my other weakness!

I absolutely LOVE anything Sweet Pea, Juniper Breeze and Moonlight Path. Anything light and fresh like that are my favorite.

I have the candles and they smell so great, along with their plug ins, they make my apartment smell so great all the the time!

Now I want to go shopping there....
I have the Black Raspberry Vanilla and Amber and Myrrh candles and they do smell very good. I only bought it though because of the after Christmas sales, they were half price then!
I can't believe how expensive there candles are now, so I wait for sales on them. I do love Moonlight Path too, that has always been a favorite of mine.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moonlight Path is so light and fresh - I have it as my perfume, along with the Sweet Pea, I always get compliments when I wear them, I always stock up when they have their big sales!

The other day I got their plug ins for only $6 (refills and starter kits). Normally $12!
They are the only air freshener that I really have found that keeps the scent up until its gone!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhh!!, I think I got some of that stuff from my SS this year. I loved it...it was a vanilla scent..I used it up within 2 months

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Moonlight Path is so light and fresh - I have it as my perfume, along with the Sweet Pea, I always get compliments when I wear them, I always stock up when they have their big sales!

The other day I got their plug ins for only $6 (refills and starter kits). Normally $12!
They are the only air freshener that I really have found that keeps the scent up until its gone!
Love the coconut lime verbena fragrance of the plug-in. It doesn't seem seasonal to me. Have you tried Febreeze Plug-ins yet? They are sooooo good. They alternate between 2 scents so you don't get used to them.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't tried the Febreeze ones yet - I'm totally stuck on Bath & Body Works!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I havent tried any new ones in a long time..

in fact..my fav...is/was

Limelight

if that tells you anything, lol thats been discontiuned for a long time

i do however have dupe fragrance oils of alot of BBW stuff that i enjoy.

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh, Warm Vanilla Sugar!!! But I also like their Cherry Blossom, Japanese Blossom, Clean Linen, and Moonlight Path scents, and their aromatherapy stuff is to die for! I'm currently wearing their Breathe - Comfort lotion, and also have bottles of their Lavander Vanilla too...that place gets a lot of my money - but only during the sales!

nekokaasan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Coconut Lime Verbena and Black Raspberry Vanilla are my favorites. I was disappointed when they discontinued Lavendar a couple of years ago.

I stocked up on their antibacterial handsoaps the last time they had a sale, and I have some other scents in the guest bath.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My absolute all-time favorite was Ylang Ylang & Myrrh, then they discontinued it!
They changed to it Ylang Rose which is not nearly as good.

During the after Christmas sale, I picked up their Noel Vanilla Bean bubble bath and lotion. I have to be careful, though, the lotion smells just like vanilla frosting, and (I'm serious about this) it makes me crave sweets!

Another favorite is Cotton Blossom.

What time of year does that Lilac one come out? I love the smell of lilacs! I've never seen that one, though!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I love the White tea and Ginger, Warm Vanilla Sugar, and Cucumber Melon. I actually love most of the scents.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
iI am surprised that noone has mentioned PEARBERRY! That is my all time favorite but it is so hard to find too. Its not to overpowering like some of the scents they have. I also like Crisp Citrus Herb. It smells like a fresh peeled orange and makes my mouth water every time I use it!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
my fave is sun-ripened raspberry, but i like the warm vanilla sugar & the country apple, too. sweet pea is also ok. i wish they made a chocolate!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Years ago they did have one that was called chocolate milk and it was packaged in a "milk bottle". Smelled good for a minute, but something about smelling like chocolate didn't work.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now my fave is cherry blossom
But I do like the warm vanilla sugar,mango mandarin(i think) and also the coconut lime and country apple. I am not a big fan of the cucumber melon!